Dec 10, 2008

Using Social Community Sites To Grow Your Business.

I want to take a moment and talk about strategy when it comes to marketing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace...

Over the past few weeks, my office has received an increasing number of complaints that a few affiliates have been spamming their Magnetic Sponsoring links throughout these sites. At first I just ignored the problem because I couldn't believe people could be that incredibly stupid. (And that's the nicest way I can put it).

After all, they should have READ Magnetic Sponsoring, which would have taught them that such behavior is the the worst thing you could possibly do on these sites. So if you're just learning how to use these sites to build your business, I want to share a video from my good friend, and one of the most brilliant marketers alive, Perry Belcher who has MASTERED this relm.

The video's on You Tube, and he'll give you the perfect approach when it comes to using social community sites to grow your business. If you're using ANY of these sites, watch this video, and say "thanks Perry!". It's 100% pure content.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMENTS WITH A LINK BACK TO YOUR SITE

Talk soon,
Frank Tocco--Marketing Mentor
Get Paid To Generate Responsive Leads--Free Videos


No comments: